(Toronto: January 30, 2019) Quantum International Income Corp. (the "Corporation" or "Quantum") (TSXV: QIC) is pleased to announce the filing of its financial results for the third quarter of the 2019 fiscal year. For more information, please see the condensed interim consolidated financial statements of the Corporation for the third quarter ended November 30, 2018 and related management's discussion and analysis, which are available electronically on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) under Quantum's issuer profile. All figures are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.
"This has been important quarter for Quantum as we have made progress on several strategic fronts: we increased our credit facility from US$75 million to US$100 million and we increased our footprint in Georgia by completing two asset acquisitions comprised of high-performing locations. In addition, Jamie Boyden was recently appointed to the COAM Advisory Board. These milestones have positioned Quantum to continue executing on our plan to grow through strategic acquisitions." said Manu K. Sekhri, Chief Executive Officer of Quantum.Highlights – Quarter Ended November 30, 2018 (1)
- Acquired an aggregate of twenty (20) additional contracts in November 2018 – eleven (11) from Feeling Lucky Amusement, LLC, and nine (9) from Goldstar Amusement LLC – for a combined purchase price of $9.38 million.
- Finalized an amendment to the multi-draw credit facility of Lucky Bucks, LLC as of November 14, 2018 to increase the aggregate principal amount available from US$75 million to US$100 million.
- Generated gaming revenues of $16.82 million, compared to $14.17 million for the third quarter of the 2018 fiscal year, representing an approximate 19% increase over the same period in the prior year.
- Generated Adjusted EBITDA of $6.95 million, compared to $6.42 million for the third quarter of the 2018 fiscal year, representing an approximately 8% increase over the same period in the prior year.
- Generated positive cash flow from operations of $2.97 million, compared to $2.12 million for the third quarter of the 2018 fiscal year, representing an approximate 40% increase over the same period in the prior year.
- Generated net income of $0.74 million, compared to a net loss of $0.81 million for the third quarter of the 2018 fiscal year.
- Generated basic and diluted earnings per share of $(0.005) and $(0.005), compared to a basic and diluted loss per share of $(0.027) and $(0.027) in the same period in the prior year.
(1) These reported figures are based on consolidated results and do not reflect the impact of the non-controlling interest.
About Quantum International Income Corp.
Quantum International Income Corp. is a gaming company. Quantum's vision is to build a diversified portfolio of world class gaming operations. The Corporation looks to enhance shareholder value by growing organically and through acquisitions. The Corporation has an active acquisition strategy with a particular focus on cash-flows and high margins. Currently, the Corporation is the largest operator of skill-based gaming machines in the State of Georgia.
More information on Quantum is available at www.quantumincomecorp.com.
|For further information please contact Quantum:
Vice President, Corporate Affairs
Tel. (416) 569-3292
Tel. (416) 477-3411
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This release contains certain information which, as presented, constitutes “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward-looking information involves statements that relate to future events and often addresses expected future business and financial performance, containing words such as “expect” and “intend”, statements that an action or event “may” or “will” be taken or occur, or other similar expressions. These statements and information are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the ability of the Corporation to control or predict, and which may cause Quantum’s actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied thereby, including, but not limited to, risks related to the inability by Quantum to complete the Acquisition, as well as other factors discussed in the Corporation’s annual information form dated July 23, 2015, (the “Annual Information Form”) which is available on SEDAR under Quantum’s profile at www.sedar.com. Forward-looking information is developed based on assumptions about such risks, uncertainties and other factors set out herein, in the Annual Information Form, and as otherwise disclosed from time to time on SEDAR under Quantum’s profile at www.sedar.com.
Unless otherwise specified in this release, information contained in this release is current as of the date of this release. Unless otherwise specified, all dollar amounts herein refer to Canadian dollars. The Corporation undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements except as may be required by applicable Canadian securities laws. Readers are cautioned against attributing undue certainty to forward-looking statements.